- #1 MOST IMPORTANT: Customer service oriented
- 2+ years’ experience with in-home sales experience, regardless of the industry
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Organized, a strong passion for success
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Ability to pass a background and drug screening
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Able to climb ladders, go in crawl spaces & attics, and work in all weather conditions
- MUST be skilled in closing techniques & possess ability to overcome common rebuttals
- Proven track record of success – What is your closing average, ratio, and average ticket?
- Be able to calculate residential HVAC systems that are consistent with ACCA Manual J guidelines light commercial heat loads/gains consistent with ACCA Manual N
- Be able to design residential HVAC systems that are consistent with ACCA Manual T Guidelines and light commercial systems that are consistent with ACCA Manual CS and Manual Q
- Drive new sales for the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards.
- Assist in client relations
- Assist in new client/contractor acquisitions
- Work directly with installation department to ensure project success
- Participate in site meetings with clients, contractors, and subcontractors
- Report directly to management
- Aide in establishing and achieving Residential Sales and Profit Objectives.
- Determine needs and then provide solutions that solve the customer’s issues and generate a high rate of referral-based sales.
- Perform sales presentations, as outlined in company selling process, using approved company presentation materials and methods.
- Offer financing on all proposals.
- Educate potential customers on value: Inform customers of all special promotions, the benefits of high efficiency equipment and optional equipment and products
- Communicate details of your sales to pertinent co-workers through written, emailed, and verbal instructions
- Refine communication skills and improve customer satisfaction processes.
- Keep appointments with customers as scheduled.
- Participate in training as requested.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Represent the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer-care standards.
- Other duties as requested
- Respond quickly and accurately to any and all sales prospects provided to you.
- Help to assure the success of our Home Comfort program and successfully commit our customers to invest in our Home Comfort Agreement.
- Consistently work to develop new commercial service accounts.
- Develop your own commercial, residential, and installation sales leads.
- Act as an installation and service facilitator by doing whatever is necessary to increase company efficiency, profitability, and speed of completion.
- Commit to the timely and accurate completion of all required paperwork.
- Commit to an ongoing program of self-education as well as formal education in your related fields.
- Follow company policies regarding; customer relations, quality control, business conduct in customers’ homes, other policy applicable to your position, dress code and uniform policies, credit and collections policy, and any other policies and procedures that are dictated from time to time.
We are seeking a full-time proven in-home sales professional with a solid background in heating and cooling to complement our growing residential HVAC operations. Great earning potential and an excellent career opportunity The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, an effective communicator.
Pay: Training period will be salary + commission. After training has been completed, the position would transition to 100% commission. Total target minimum compensation is $100k+