Residential HVAC Apprentice
(No previous HVAC experience required)
Job Requirements :
• Must be well groomed, neat appearance
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must have reliable transportation
• Valid social security number
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
• Excellent verbal skills
• Professional phone skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Must have a basic knowledge of tools and surroundings
• Must be able to follow directions as given, written or verbal
• Well organized and be able to work independently as well as a team
• Energetic personality
• Lift up to 75 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces and attics
• Ability to work in inclement weather conditions.
• Observe all company procedures, policies and safety rules
• Being comfortable with brazing and basic electrical work
• Maintain accurate time records
• Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
• Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes
• 0-1 years of experience in HVAC industry
• Completion of trade school is a plus (but not required)
• Aid in the Install, maintenance, and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
• Perform other technician supporting work as directed by the Company
• Begin to understand the company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
• Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as
• Aid and perform diagnosis of diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to
• Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
• Identify and report potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
• Other duties as requested
The ideal candidate for this position can follow instructions easily, work efficiently unsupervised, and is mechanically minded. They must have the ability to learn and assimilate information quickly, as well as someone who has a positive attitude. We are looking for full-time HVAC Apprentices to help our experienced technicians out in the field while learning the heating and cooling trade. This position earns a competitive wage of $16.00-$25.00 an hour (dependent on experience) and works a schedule of Monday – Friday, 7 am -3:30 pm. You also enjoy amazing benefits. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!