Customer Service Representative
• Must bring a minimum of one year of experience working in a customer service environment.
• High school or equivalent
• Experience in plumbing or HVAC is a plus but not required.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced customer focused office.
• Prior experience with phone-based customer service.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Internet research.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
• People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
• Resolve conflict and deal with issues
• Provide professional support to our clients.
• Step in and help where needed
• Answer incoming customer inquiries
• Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
• Record customer information within our customer service database
• Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
• Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
• Other duties as requested
The ideal client for this position has the ability to learn and assimilate information quickly, is strongly desired, as well as someone who is comfortable using and learning computer applications. They must have a positive attitude and bring an affinity for making every customer service experience the best one possible. Candidates who have prior hardware, building material, construction, or trade background is preferred, but it is not an absolute requirement. Compensation is dependent on experience.